|Access Pharma: Updated Griffin Report ($11 Target), 7/30 Presentation|
|Thursday, 30 July 2009 15:34|
The research section of BioMedReports has been updated today to reflect two new files for Access Pharma (OTC:ACCP) (ACCP.OB), including PDFs for an updated research report by Griffin Securities with a BUY rating and 12-month price target of $11/share (raised from $7.50 three months ago) in addition to the Company's corporate presentation today at the Jesup & Lamont 2009 Growth Stock Conference.
Upcoming milestones expected for Access Pharma include the following:
(1) Final results expected during 3Q09 for SpePharm's post-approval marketing study of MuGard with interim results demonstrating no cases of oral mucositis in 140 patients with head and neck cancer being treated with radiation therapy
(2) Listing on AMEX or Nasdaq exchanges from current OTCBB status during 2H09
(3) MuGard launch in Asia expected during 2H09
(4) A licensing or co-promotional agreement for MuGard in North America following termination of Milestone agreement
(5) During 2H09, the Company plans to start multiple Phase 2 clinical trials evaluating both ProLindac (Europe + Asia) and thiarabine (data expected mid-2010)
(6) Discussions are ongoing for global and/or regional partnerships to develop and commercialize ProLindac with the final report pending for the Phase 2 ovarian cancer clinical trial conducted in Europe
(7) Planned sale of the Company's anti-infective dermatology assets (EcoNail - topical econazole and Pexiganan - a novel topical anti-infective)
(8) Licensing discussions for the Company's cobalamin-based nanopolymer drug delivery technology for the oral administration of a basal (long-acting) insulin product following mid-June announcement that two bio-pharmaceutical companies will conduct preclinical, animal studies before proceeding to more formal negotiations
(9) Secure additional investment banking research analyst coverage and investor awareness
The investment highlights for Access include the following:
(1) A late-stage oncology pipeline as the Company leverages its proprietary technology platforms to generate NCEs (new chemical entities) targeting large markets.
(2) ProLindac is a novel DACH platinum which targets a $3 billion market opportunity
(3) A cobalamin (vitamin B-12 analog) oral drug delivery platform which targets large commercial opportunities for injectable drugs such as insulin, human growth hormone (hGH), and erythropoietin (EPO)
(4) MuGard targets side effect (mucositis) of radiation therapy and chemo with global marketing clearance and pending commercial launch to address a large, unmet medical need with a convenient (orally rinse) and safe (non-pharmacologic ingredients) treatment
(5) Access has assembled an experienced management team and consultant group that includes experienced chemists, pre-clinical and manufacturing experts, clinical/business development, and finance personnel.
(6) Access seeks global development and marketing partners to drive permanent value creation among multiple large product opportunities.
Please visit the stock research section of BioMedReports.com to view or download my 15-page PDF stock profile report for Access Pharma, which includes an earnings model for MuGard through 2012 and other key milestones for the Company. Visit Access Pharma's Pro-Active News Room site for more information, links, videos, and presentations for the Company.
Disclosure: Long ACCP.OB