Staff and Wire Reports
Wednesday, 13 July 2011 08:00
Radient Pharmaceuticals Corporation (OTCQX: RXPC), the developer and marketer of In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) cancer tests, has issued a 12-page corporate report providing an overview of Radient's business and strategy.
The new Corporate Report highlights investment catalysts in 5 key areas of Radient's business which serve as Investment Catalysts:
- Recent Focus on IVD Business: In fiscal 2010, Radient Pharmaceuticals transitioned from being a company whose primary source of revenues was derived from a China-based pharmaceutical manufacturing and marketing business, to its current business - the development and marketing of cancer in vitro diagnostics (IVD)s. With this recent transition, Radient is now focused on building long term sustainable revenues in the $8 billion global oncology IVD market (Source: Kalorama Information).
- Multiple Revenue Stream Opportunities: Radient’s platform technology is a cancer tumor marker offering a high sensitivity and specificity. It addresses the need for cancer detection and monitoring at the earlier stages of a tumor. There are numerous revenue opportunities for each cancer indication, nationally and globally. Additional revenue opportunities are also available in selling IVDs based on this proprietary platform technology for research use to oncology pharmaceutical developers and the large potential market in veterinary care.
- Building Marketing & Distribution Channels for Approved Indications: Radient is currently pursuing the establishment and/or expansion of sales, marketing and distribution channels in each of the indications where it has regulatory approval: Onko-Sure® for the treatment and recurrence monitoring of colorectral cancer in the US; Onko-Sure® for detection and monitoring of lung cancer in Canada; Onko-Sure® as a general cancer tumor marker in Europe and parts of Asia.
- Plan To Introduce IVDs for New Indications in US in Conjunction with CLIA Certified Labs: Radient intends to launch IVDs based on its platform technology in the US for new indications in conjunction with CLIA-certified labs. Under CLIA regulations, these labs may offer tests that are clinically proven to be effective. Radient intends to concurrently apply for FDA clearance for each new indication. The Company has a pipeline of indications for approval, backed by internal and external clinical data.
- Intellectual Property Portfolio: Radient has been granted two patents by the US Patent and Trademark Office for its IVD cancer diagnostics. The Company has applied for and has two more patents pending that cover the most recent advancements in its technology.
Investors interested in downloading the full twelve page detailed report may do so at the following link:
"Featured Content" profiles are meant to provide awareness of these companies to investors in the small-cap and growth equity community and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold these securities. BiomedReports is not paid or compensated by newswires to disseminate or report news and developments about publicly traded companies, but may from time to time receive compensation for advertising, data, analytics and investor relation services from various entities and firms. Full disclosures should be read in the 'About Us Section'.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites